A: Download the APP named “Zeroner”by scaning QR code of the manual or smart watch, or search“Zeroner”from Google Play or APP store.
How to connect the smart watch to your phone?
This smart watch can work with most iOS 10.0/Android 5.0 or above version. The app name is Zeroner . Please install it in your smartphone first, then connect the watch to your smartphone through the app instead of through your phone's bluetooth list to reach the complete functions.
Q: Why is Blood pressure/Heart rate/Blood oxygen measurement inaccurate?
A: Please wear the smart watch correctly and keep the back sensor part close to the skin to prevent the green light from leaking out, Please measure 3 times in a static state and take the average value.
Q：Why I can't get a notice of call or text?
A: After successfully connecting the fitness watch to the phone, click "Notification" in APP. Then authorize related permissions. Read the messages directly on the watch.( Some watches No call reply and write features)
Q: How to set the date and time?
A: The time and date will be synchronized automatically when the watch is successfully connected to your phone
Q:Is the watch/band waterproof?
A:The watch is not waterproof to steam, warm water, or hot water. It is not allowed to take hot showers and saunas to prevent splashing water from life. (Swimming with a bracelet is not recommended, it may be affected by water pressure).
Q:Does the wrist-lift screen not be sensitive?
A：Taking into account the use of your unconscious wrist-lift, such as stretching your arm during sleep, we have a partial restriction on the wrist-lift screen. When the hand ring is down, twist the wrist so that the screen can be lit up normally.It is recommended that you try more times to grasp the best angle of wrist lift.
Q:What is AFib？
A：AFib is a type of irregular heart rhythm. AFib occurs when the heart beats in an irregular pattern. It’s a common form of irregular heart rhythm where the upper chambers of the heart beat out of sync with the lower chambers.
According to the CDC, approximately 2% of people younger than 65 years old and 9% of people 65 and older have AFib. Irregularities in heart rhythm become more common as people get older. Some individuals with AFib don’t experience any symptoms. Others experience symptoms that could include rapid heartbeat, palpitations, fatigue, or shortness of breath.
AFib can be temporary or persistent, and people with AFib often live healthy, active lives. AFib episodes can be prevented through regular physical activity, eating a heart-healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and treating other medical conditions that could worsen AFib. If left untreated, AFib can lead to heart failure or blood clots that may lead to stroke. AFib can be managed with a doctor’s care and medication, and early diagnosis and treatment can prevent such complications.
Q:What is blood oxygen?
A：Blood oxygen level refers to the percentage of oxygen transported by red blood cells from the lungs to other parts of the body. Understanding the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood helps you understand your overall health.
Most people have blood oxygen levels between 95% and 100%. However, some people have blood oxygen levels below 95%, but they can still live a normal life. The value measured during sleep will be slightly lower, which is normal; some users may have a value lower than 95%.
In addition to high quality, iwownfit also offers unprecedented after-sales standard service!
We provide a service ,within 30 days since the receipt of goods,in case the product quality has any problems (such as product damage during transport),and the freight will be borne by us.
We provide changing survice in 6 months if due to quality problem.
24 months product quality maintenance.
1. Some watch is made of metal (zinc alloy). If you are allergic to metal, you should be cautious when buying it. If you have any discomfort after wearing it, please stop using it in time and con-tact us to return it.
2. Don't wear it too tightly during exercise. In daily use, you can relax the strap slightly to ensure a dry, breathable and comfortable experience for skin contact with the device.
3. After wearing it continuously for a long time or if the wearing position seems stuffy, you can remove the watch and let your wrist rest for about half an hour.
4. After exercising, clean and wipe away sweat on the arm and strap, then clean and dry before putting it on.
5. After swimming or bathing with the watch, clean the pool dirt, bath fluid, soap, and other residues on the watch body and watch strap in good time and dry the arm and watch before wearing the watch.
6. The waterproof function is not permanently effective, and the protective performance may be reduced due to daily wear and tear. Please wipe it off immediately after swimming/wet.
7. Don't use car USB charging to prevent the data cable from melting due to excessive voltage. Recommend charging the watch with a 5V 2A charger.